<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Shitty Day
Day after day, I come home after a shitty day (Gosh, this sounds so.. secondary school.) wanting to relax, sleep, whatever.


But day after day, there are other people who come home after a shitty day, thinking that only they themselves had the shittiest day of their lives, while I, in comparison, will not have as shitty as day as them.


Reason?


I'm still studying. They are working. Studies cant be as bad as work, can it?


Well, it CAN be as bad.


Try sitting through hour after hour of lecture, listening to a prof who doesnt have the words "SPEAK UP" in his vocabulary teaching a damn cheem module that I have such difficulty understanding.


Then realizing there's some unpleasant undercurrents going on. Felt but not seen (except for the most sensitive ones). Yet there's nothing I can do about it 'cause no matter how hard I try, I cant determine the reason for the origin of the unpleasantness.


Stressed as it is, I would come home to a place where there would be some minor things that I get the blame for when in reality, that's none of my bloody problem, things that get on my nerves, arguments that lead to me snapping at everything.


I seriously don't want to do that, but I cant help it.


我累了。

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

8:46 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4