<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Sec School Friends
Yesterday, something overcame me as I went to message the few secondary school friends that I have on my MSN list.


Thing is, I havent talk to them for the longest time ever, some for as long as 5 or 6years since I left ny. The strangest thing was, there was no sense of awkwardness at all.


And to think I procrastinated for 6years to talk, and yet I missed him by a paltry single week. He has flown off to the US and according to him, never to come back. I don't know how much to believe, but oh well. There's nothing I can do, can I?


Things are weird in that sense. To have the person right there on my MSN list but to not talk for years, and when I finally talk to them, they are gone. If this is not irony, I don't know what else to call this stupid thing.


Some might call it fate, some might say too bad. All I can do is blame myself for fearing the awkwardness that didnt even exist.


--


I might change to blogging full time here (instead of just popping by from time to time), but that means lesser pics (or no pics at all). Let's just see how comfortable I am with blogging all my thoughts out instead of just posting all the happy pics shall we?


Oh, and I'm getting kinda sick of this cheery looking template. Shall be changing it as soon as I can find the time to fiddle around with the template. =)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

2:20 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4