<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Randomness
Random post for the day (yeap, procrastination!)


I like


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Helium balloons


Oh so pweety. But would obstruct people's view in the lecture theatre. So I had to tie them up at the railings outside.


Someone stole them though! I went back the next day and they were gone.


Or.. the cleaners might have cleared them away, cursing and swearing at the person (i.e. ME) for tying those pretty balloons there.


--


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fake plant that moves


I can watch this for hours and still be amused by it.


--


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Victoria Secret's lip gloss that taste like Chocolate


Yummy.


IZ! Thanks!


--


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Missy Donuts


Can fight with my favourite Donut Factory with their delicious:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pistachio Nut Choc Donut


My love!


and


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Almond shavings Choc Donut


They are finger licking good. Omgosh.


Note: All names given by me and me alone. I don't know their actual names.


--


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hot Fudge Sundae


Girls are normally cleaner creatures than guys ya?


--


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Secret Recipe cheesecake


But I get quite sick of it after some time. Too much cheese. =/


--


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stitch


So huge that it's so huggable. =)))


--


And the thing I don't understand.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Why are my toes bruised? =((((


--


And my best friend.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On her 21st birthday.


*hugs*


=)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

8:27 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4