<body scroll="auto">
Monday, August 27, 2007
Nua'ing in Resource Room
While nua'ing in the resource room, waiting for the lecture to start, I spotted this:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Banana!


Apparently Roderick bought it for lunch. *coughs* Can't stand healthy people who eat fruits! I don't like fruits! *coughs* So darn healthy la.


Anyhow, I got bored.


And the banana was gleaming at me from afar with it's shiny yellow exterior. So sunny looking. I buay tahan it being so cheery, so I decided to give it some other decoration.


So....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ah. My handwriting's so chio.


I was afraid that Rod would not know that it's called a BANANA, and since I'm at it, I continued writing.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
B-A-N-A-N-A. Banana!


Shite. The more I type the word "banana", the weirder it looks.


And once I started, I couldn't stop writing.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's called 香蕉 in Chinese ya?


As I was getting pleased with my work, Peggy started saying , "Ah. And soon she would start taking pictures of it to post them up on her blog."


Damn. Am I that easily readable?


But don't care.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me with my work. =)))



Rod came back to the resource room to find the banana all graffitied by me. Wooohooo..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Eh, like that how I eat sia?"


But he ate it down before lect anyway. The poor banana skin got all torn up. Sigh.


--


Neuro lect by the Jap prof was........... a killer.


Spot the number of people snoozing!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There's 3 you know?


Cant see?


Let me show you again.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can see now?


I hope none of them is gonna kill me. =)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

8:14 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4