<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, August 23, 2007
New skin
I have changed my blog skin. Wooohooo. It was yet another bout of procrastination that I did it. Now it's all nice and simple. Not too cheery, just right for my mood recently.


Oh ya, those are strawberries in the header pic in case you are wondering.


--


Had lab yesterday before watching Secret.


Lab was.... very wormy.


Look at all the petri dishes of worms that we had to look at!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7 samples + 5 plates of our cultivation


Everyone's so engrossed by the worms


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We are all geeks.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Xiang looking at the worms while I zipai


And here's the worm that I'm so fascinated with


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Blister one leh!


Compare it with the normal one:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can see the diff? =))))

--


Went to watch Secret and I fell asleep.


No offence to Jay Chou (I seriously love him to bits) but the front part was a teeny weeny little boring. And I have been sleeping 4hours nights for the past few weeks, so... I'm pardoned for falling asleep la hor?


Anyhow, it's been a while since I post a zipai.


There you go~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

2:17 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4