<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Kboxing again!
Guess where I went today?


A hint.





Yeah, I went to KBox again.


At Suntec AGAIN. ('cause that's the only place that allows us to sing till 7pm for KStudent. The stupid Marina Square will chase us out once it's 5.30pm. =S )


I swear the waitress there can recognise me already.


And I was wearing my red sweater again. Sheesh.


Anyhow, was supposed to meet WenSheng, Alvin and Eric with Xiang, but who knows she had gastrics and couldnt make it. So I went to meet them anyway. =)))


I think the seats over at KBox are too comfy. Waaaaay too comfy.


Evidence?



2 slouching guys.


Or rather, 1 slouching guy, and 1 already lying on the couch guy.


Let me zoom in nearer.



Super comfortable lor!


But the ultimate is still Alvin..


I think he mistook KBox for his house already.


He lay there with his legs wide open.



I think his sense of decency went outta the window as he stepped into KBox.


Then he turned over and..



I don't know what is he trying to do.. Seriously.


After that, he tried to seduce WenSheng with his legs.



I think he failed rather terribly.


Sensing his failure, he decided to give up and just ignore WenSheng totally.



Maciam trying to suntan on the beach like that lor.


I gave up laughing at him and decided to take pics instead.



Me and Eric!




Me and Alvin (who sat up for the picture taking)


I forgot to take pic with WenSheng. =(((


Anyhow, let me end it off with a zi pai again.



*grins*


I'm so patriotic hor? So red!!! *beams*

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:08 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4