<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Feeling sian
Feeling sian from doing the plant tutorial, decided to blog instead.


See? Procrastination strikes yet again. Urgh.


Was looking through some pics when I realized I took quite a number of pics while working the other time. So here they are!


Shite. Reminds me of the FOC, Taiwan and birthday celebrationS (yes, with the big huge S) pics.


My chio junior from guides came to look for me for lunch on one fine day after her block tests.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wennie


So pweeety right?


As usual, when guides meet, we tend to go abit nuts. So we took a WHOLE LOT of pics. I think I better not post that many though.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=)))


I miss you loads Wennie. Time for guides gathering!! *hollers*


Anyhow, the roadshow was super quiet that we had to come up with loads of entertainment for ourselves.


Such as:


1. Going for a walk around the neighbourhood.


I think we walked the entire neighbourhood for more than 20 times in the span of 7 days that we were working there.

We discovered the cheapest bubbletea, the nicest bubbletea (Egg pudding!), and striked up a friendship with the uncle that sells handphones in the shop next to the bubbletea place.


And one fine day, we saw this uber cute little boy with a damn pretty dog.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The dog's named Purple (So weird a name that I could remember it after 2months!)


The dog's so huge while the boy's so tiny that he had such a terrible time getting Purple to move, by going "Come on.. Come on.. Let's go home!" in his tiny voice.


My heart just melted at that sight 'cause the boy's too young to be roaming the streets at his age with a huge dog that somehow refuse to budge, and of course, 'cause he's so darn cute and so friendly ('cause he talked to me!).


Xiang nearly throttled me for stroking the dog's fur and refused to come near me for the rest of our walk around the neighbourhood.


2. Play *coughs* cards *coughs*


We couldn't play real cards, so we torn paper and wrote numbers and shapes on them to play bridge.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=)))


Our fav is...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So cute right!


3. Camwhore


Alright, I would admit it: It was me and me alone. *pout*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My favourite Vaio


I was trying to take pics with the last Pink Vaio while the rest refused to help me, so there were multiple tries before I got this.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
How I wish it was mine.


Then I got boliao, and took this:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Heehee.


Looks alike right? =D



Even when I was going home, I cant resist, and asked Brian to take this pic for me.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=)))


Hey, I had such a terrible time trying to get onto the damn railing la. I can either blame the stupid thing for being too high, or for me being too short.


But as you know me, I would prefer to blame the former instead. =)

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:13 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4