<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Busy busy
Been busy packing my table. Though it's not exactly extremely tidy now, but I'm ready to start mugging there in a few days' time. =))


Went over to Dorick's house to play mahjong. And I won...


I won..


.. a pathetic 1buck.


hahahahahaha.. But it's better than losing I guess. =))))


Anyhow, I'm still procrastinating at the task of resizing thousands of pics from Taiwan and hundreds of pics from the FOC, so I'm gonna leave you with..


My zi pai



=))))


It's one of my rare pics with glasses that I like.


p/s: whenever I put up my blog url on my MSN nick is the time that I have updated my blog. So keep a watch out k?

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:54 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4