<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Ah Gong Ah Ma Wedding Anni

I'm seriously really lazy when it comes to posting pics and blogging. Gosh.


But here I am anyway.


Went to celebrate Ah Gong and Ah Ma's wedding anni yesterday at Jumbo.

55 years!


That's like more than twice of my age + 13years la. Gosh.


Me and Ah Gong. Soooooooooooo cute! I heart heart heart heart my Ah Gong.


Oh, and I'm in specs 'cause my contacts were all used up, and I'm waiting for them to come to school so that I can buy cheaper contacts. Till I remember I have another pair extra (today) that is.



Me and my youngest cousin Jerald (like that spell hor? I can never get his name right.)



Jeannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!



Da Jie and I



The 三姐妹


I realized we are all in glasses. Freak.



Me and Jas.


She's another one who HAS to stand on the left. !@#$%^&* Deprive me of holding the camera properly.


Then there was the wedding anni cake plus loads of photo taking. Big huge family pics, individual family pics etc.


And here's my family!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And at this point of time, we kept asking Ah Gong to kiss Ah Ma.


Think Ah Gong's shy this time round. Usually he does kisses Ah Ma.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So you see a blushing Ah Ma who's giggling like a school girl (CUTE!) and Ah Gong laughing away. (Uber cute!)


Then the closer cousins took pics together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jean Grace Me


Don't know where did Jas ran to. Think singing her songs.


Till I yelled at her to come over, that is.


So we were all trying to take a pic when Ah Gong and Daddy squeezed in to take a pic along with us.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damn cute la.


I'm in love with this pic. =))))


And as I usually say, how can I not have a zi pai in each post?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me with the flowers meant for Ah Ma. But I cant resist to zi pai anyway. =))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:10 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4