<body scroll="auto">
Monday, June 25, 2007
Gonna get killed..
I'm nearly getting killed by some unknown people for not updating my blog. So here I am once again. =))))



I think I'm updating like once a month of something. Shite.



Anyhow, been real busy chionging roadshows such that when I get home, I either log on to chat for awhile and concuss, or I concuss immediately after reaching home. That would explain my long absence from my blog.




Crapping aside, here are some pics taken from my new hp!




I was working at Plaza Sing, we got so bored that we started to take narcissistic pics (again).








And..








Christopher + Xiang + Me (urgh. blur.)








Then we got so bored that we started pumping balloons.




The good thing about pumping balloons is that it kills time. The bad thing? When we are busy and the kids cant stop bugging us for more balloons, makes me feel like throttling them. (no matter how cute or adorable they are. !@#%^*)









Ugly faces. =)))



Thankfully, people came down to visit us.










And accompany us for meals (we had to eat meals alone!!!!!)









Oooh. I see his blemish. =)))










Erm. Me again.




---



Today, at J8.. There's no customers again. =((







So we started to take pics again.




(that stupid Xiang says my blog has got no content and are all pics only. Bloody hell. So smart you come and blog la. Hiam me.)







Sunnies.





Kor, Alvin, Me and Xiang







WenSheng says his eyes are humongously HUGE. (I think it's a rare case that he has such huge eyes. So gotta post.)



WenSheng: "I think this pic is the only pic in my entire life that my eyes look so big yet natural. My contact no. is 9180****. Call me."








Brian Me and Xiang. Do-re-me.







WenSheng Me and Eric as the Charlie Angels at Citylink roadshow.




Ooops. I'm blogging so secretively here. One moment blogging, another moment switching to the slides for fear of the bosses appearing. Damn tiring. Shall go back and blog more.




Hmmm.. More pics tonight!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:39 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4