<body scroll="auto">
Monday, June 4, 2007
back
I'm back. =)))


After disappearing for the longest time ever, I'm finally back.


Actually, I have been too busy to blog. With my intersem + work + exam coming up, I have practically no time to blog. I come home daily to rush my 3000 words essay + 8 journals. =( So much so that I concussed in the study room chair in the midst of typing.


Anyhow, I just finished my roadshow at Marina Square, and have started another one at another location.


It's only when after I started the latest roadshow that I began to appreciate the Marina Square roadshow.


When we get a sudden craving..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Does this look familiar?


The queue for the bloody donuts are normally this long in the afternoon.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Don't ever get the idea that the queue would be the shortest during 2 or 3pm when everyone's working. It can grow up to 3 segments, with the last segment looking like a snake, and people sitting down on the floor, like they are waiting for NDP tix, just that NDP tix are free of charge, and the queueing system has since been done away with.


But anyhow, after 2 hours plus, I finally saw the shop.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was looking at the queue in front for more than 2 hours before it moved.



And..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Donuts~!!!


--

Then, when we get bored,


I start taking pics.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our booth


And we pull out the printer ink cartridge to play with.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So damn chio la.


Then we go buy hair extensions to play with


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Somehow it looks quite fugly here.


But looks rather nice from the front leh.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But Xiang they all say I look very lian. Sigh.


So I decided to make Chao wear it instead.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute? (*coughs*)


Very cute hor? =)))))


--


Anyone noticed that the Citylink pillars are damn HUGE?


It's so huge that..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Me and Xiang can touch each other hands on one side


But not the other side


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=((


--


Oh. And Godiva sells damn expensive choc


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Looks so damn delicious


We bought the chocolixir. (It cost a bloody 8bucks. More than an hour of my pay!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dark Chocolate Decadence


Made of pure dark choc. Damn sinful.


And here's yours truly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In heavens.


--


And I wanna thank the guy from SBS, Sio, for being so darn nice today!


He saw me at this place working, and went "Hey! You are from SBS right?"


And offered me a donut from the Donut Factory! And also one for Xiang. He's so darn darn darn darn nice. And to think he don't really know us (I only knew that he strummed the guitar during our elective presentation), and he offered us a donut that he queued for more than 2 hours for!


Thank you soooo much Sio!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:09 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4