<body scroll="auto">
Friday, May 11, 2007
Blogger's cranky
My blogger account kept acting up on me. Damn freaking irritating. argh.


Anyhow, met up with Yanz the other day and we went to the Sakura place at Far East Plaza for dinner.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think yanz was trying to take a pic of the rice


The rice's quite cute. No?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Very tall!


And we ate


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tom Yam Soup


Think Xiang is the only person in the world who drinks tom yam soup but don't drink the soup 'cause it's a little too spicy.


Then still call drinking tom yam soup meh?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Salad You tiao


Which was essentially made of bread. Taste like bread. I thought I was eating garlic bread lo. The sotong was puny. Like smaller than half of my pinky nail. Which is really small. Really.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kang Kong


This sambal kang kong is a Must-Try. Damn nice.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hot plate beef


And we were eating halfway before we saw the table next to ours eating some fried stuff. And we decided to order it too.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fried Wan Tan


I think the waiter's abit shocked at the eating capabilities of the 3 girls that day.


Oh, and yanz found the cup of iced water fascinating.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I only see a Xiang scooping the tom yam soup with delight. Yeah, the soup that she didnt drink.


Then we went to Wheelock and I saw my favourite round escalators!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ee. Not nice.


I look like I'm about to molest yanz's boobs. =S


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ah. Better. If not for the man in the background, it would be perfect.


And we went to NYDC. But the place's full. So we cam-whored as we waited for a place.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Erm.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Xiang and Yanz


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wanted to steal the balloons and see what would the staff do to me.


Oh, and remember this?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SPCA doggy


My childhood memories sia. I would take a 20 cent coin after every trip at NTUC to donate to the doggy.


There was this bunch of girls at the NYDC who all turned to stared at me while I was posing with the dog. Lao niang cannot cam whore is it? Stare what sia. I adore the dog can.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yanz and the NYDC dog


Did I mention before, there was a dog which resembles this dog who chased me before. Stupid dog.


Anyhow, the cakes looked so damn deli.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*points*


I think the NYDC staff saw our cam-whoring and decided to give us a seat ASAP to prevent anymore throw face incidents like the dropping of the stupid dog from a height of 1.4m from happening.


But too bad la. The cam-whoring didnt stop.


Even the monster like looking thing was dragged into the whole fiasco.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Poor thing.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have no idea what were they doing.


I think the guy behind was a little shocked. =D


Then yanz decided to take a pic of the bunch of jc guys beside us.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I suspect she was interested in them. Hor, yanz?


And we tried to take some pics of us on the table.


Even using the timer and stuff. But failed terribly. =(


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of our failed attempts


And then, our food came.


Look at how happy Yanz was.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And I snatched the drink over.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I was happy too.


Our cake


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damn nice also.


Then, the cam died. =(( So no more pics while we indulged in gossiping instead. =))


I missed the crazy yanz man. We should go out more often!!!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

2:10 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4