<body scroll="auto">
Monday, April 30, 2007
Lunch
Had lunch with my dad's side relatives today at my mom's side Uncle's restaurant. Yeah, abit confusing.


We reached there hearing that it was one of our cousin's 29th birthday, so me, Jie and Chris went out immediately to buy a cake.


(I still don't understand why my dad's side of the family don't like to celebrate birthdays. One of the aunts even told us not to go buy a cake. Weird. I thought birthdays are supposed to be fun? Oh well.)



However, it was a Sunday and Cecil Street was like a dead city. We had to walk over to China Square to look for cakes.


As we walked, and walked, and walked, I saw this damn empty spot.


And I turned to Jie excitedly, "Jie! Help me take a pic of me jumping in mid air leh!"


Who knows, her cam was damn retarded a little slow. And all she got was pics of me like this


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jump finish liao la


=((


Think I jumped like 5 or 6 times before Chris decided we were too embarrassing and took over.


And he managed to take it with one shot! (Multi shot though.)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay!


That done, we went to Spinelli to buy the cake. Who knows, they only sold slices and not the whole thing. Deciding that having a slice of cake was better than nothing, we bought it.


And then, Mommy called.


And said go buy an entire cake, she would sponsor. (Why she's the one sponsoring when we arent close to the cousin at all, I have absolutely no idea. Ok, better not geh gow.)


So we walked over to Han's at Great Eastern -- which was so damn far by the way.



--


Enough about the pre-lunch stuff, here's the pics of the lunch! (WARNING: SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE STARVING!)


We had this


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cold Dish


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shark fin


Wooo.. Whole piece of sharkfins.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, I'm cruel.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mango Chicken


That was fried with the head


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Poor chicken.


Overheard Edwin saying this "This is the first time I see a fried chicken head!" Teeheehee.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sea Cucumber Duck


Of which the waitress didnt give me any sea cucumber at all. =((


After which I realized the waitress gave my uncle ALOT of sea cucumber! Argh. I went to kope it from him anyway. How can I eat the sea cucumber duck without sea cucumber?!?!


Then we had

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fried and erm, stirred fried Promfret


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yam Ring


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Drunken Prawns sans wine


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yam Paste


Plus another Hokkien Mee Jie forgotten to take picture of. Sigh.


--


In between the dishes, we got bored and started taking some pics.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The serviette


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The wet tissue/hanky(?)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Zi pai!


Oh, and the cake.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So chio right? I havent seen such a pretty cake in a looong loooong while.


I think I'm in love with the look of the cake.


Jie, who was in charge of carrying the cake in (as a surprise) did a damn malu-ating thing. She stepped into the room was singing so loudly that her breath blew out the candles. We had to run out to light the candles again.


But it was so damn funny.


Oh, and here's the birthday girl with her newly ROM-ed hubby.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
May you 白头到老!


Oh, and the Spinelli cake?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ebony and Ivory Cheesecake


We ate it. =))


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It's so damn yummilicious.


Jie: Thanks for all the pics!! *muacks*

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

2:18 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4