<body scroll="auto">
Friday, April 20, 2007
Fainting spell
I had the second fainting spell of my life this morning. The first? It left a huge scar on my leg. Yeah.


One moment I was fine, the next the world started spinning and turning grey. And the next? I had already fainted over. Somehow I regained consciousness looking at the toilet brush. Don't ask me how I was looking at the toilet brush. I was just looking at it.


Great way to start the day of my BS207 paper. I was doubting my ability to survive the paper.


But anyhow, I survived it. My prayers must have worked. =)))


--


So long didnt blog. Shall post up some pics of what have been happening so far.


My necklace broke the other day


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=((


I need a new necklace man


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I also need a new handphone with better camera resolution


Xiang brought this damn nice seaweed to munch on while studying


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then Jie bought this damn nice caramel corn


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Looks so uber cute la


I was bathing the other day when I saw some wriggling movement by the corner of my eyes


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Do you see it?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Freak!


A closer look


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thank goodness it didnt drop on me while I was showering otherwise the whole of CCK would have got awoken by my scream at 3am in the morn


Oh, and Xiang's nephew QiJie is so adorable


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wearing hairband leh! Heehee.


And someone tried to trick me that Vicky bites


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*innocent look*


Where got lor! !@#$%^


As usual, I was mugging.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Horrifying looking Immuno notes


And I got bored


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*scrunches my face*


And even more bored


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jas, very funny ar.


And even morrrrrrrre bored


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Evidence that I did really study instead of taking all those pics,


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See? My hands are full of highlighter ink.


And we studied till the school carpark had only one car left


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sigh.


Anyhow, 3 down. 3 more to go! =)))


And pray, don't let me get any more fainting spells. I don't like to look at toilet brushes.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

2:01 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4