<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Studying with Jas
I'm buzzing like a bee.. I'm BUZZING BUZZING BUZZING..


Just wanna say no time la.


Have been attempting to paint my nails prettily like manicure, but failed terribly. And just when I managed to paint nicely, I smudged them with my cow. Argh.


And those pretty flowers just refuse to stay on my nails, making me paint my nails with a top coat like every night. And still, one flower managed to disappear. =((((


'nuff about that. Time for pics!


Jasmin joined me to study on Sat. And we took some lame pics.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jas and I


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jas Mei and I in the IMM toilet


We were studying till I got so bored and started taking pics.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me kissing my Bear


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The hot tea in the old school milk tin!


Cool right? I like!!


After studying, (yes la, we did study la.) my Mom and Dad came to pick us up for dinner at Boon Lay Market!


And Jas and I had this


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Murtabak!


Don't be fooled by the small pic. It is DAMN HUGE. We couldnt finish it between the both of us.


My Mom + Mei had this


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bak Kut Teh


And I forgot to take my dad's Char Kway Teow. Sad. This char kway teow has got pork floss on it. I was koping it when I ate down a hum accidentally. argh.


Stupid hum, camo yourself so perfectly to trick me into eating you right?


Dieeee. Hum. You shall dieeeeeee!


After that, we went to IMM to walk around abit. Went to Best Denki (i think. Or was it Harvey Norman? Ay, no diff la) to beo for my future lappy, when Jas spied something


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What's that in the oven?


It's a..


It's a..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chicken Drumstick!!


Wahahahaha.. Looks so horridly out of place at that oven. Have no idea why was there a fake chicken drumstick at that particular oven when the rest has none.


Maybe they are targeting those people who crave for chicken drumsticks.


Imagine Scenario:


Man who craves for chicken drumstick walks into Harney Norman/Best Denki at IMM.


Man: "Doo doo doo.. Eh? What's that in the oven?"


*opens the oven*


Man (speechless): "It's a.. It's a.."


Man: "IT'S MY FAVOURITE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK!!!"


*runs to saleman*


Man: "How much is that oven? I wanna buy that oven! It has my favourite chicken drumsticks! Quick! How much is it? I want it now! NOW NOW NOW!"


--

Hmm.. Maybe hor? =)


----

Sunday



Jas and I went to study again. Sigh.


Our lives are so boring sia. Study and study. Sians.


We got too bored and went to shop around, to come back with..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This!

Don't I look like an angel? Jas thinks so, and kept laughing non stop 'cause no matter how she tried taking my pic, I always end up with a bright light above my head.


To Jas: Aiya, just accept it. I'm angelic. =)))))


I bought this


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chocobaby


Look at the stars on the choc


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So pretty. I'm in love.


After that, I brought Jas to Jurong Point to walk around abit. Nothing much la, 'cause I'm there so often. So we went to Scoopz!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And ate


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paiseh. Too excited, ate one mouth each before we remembered to take pic


After like 15mins


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reduced to this form


And here's the last bit


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Durian!


Damn nice


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at the optical illusion in the mirror.


Damn cool right?


Me and Jas at the busstop on the way home


Alright, time to sleep. That's all folks!


p/s: There's a hilarious pic of Roland doing something. Anybody wanna see? Please tag so that I can see your response!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:53 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4