<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 16, 2007
Smile for the Day
Today was Smiling Day! (seems that there are loads of special days recently.)


And I got these

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Smiley balloons


I feel so happy looking at them. =))))


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I <3 smiley balloons


As usual, the pic that I took with Xiang is still stuck in her hp, and I have no idea when I'm getting them. So.. No pics of me and her.


Then, went to JP, and bought

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A set of feline earrings + pandent


Gosh, I'm totally in love.


As I'm so broke nowadays, I was feeling so darn guilty while paying the money. So now I'm feeling a combination of guilt + happiness.


But on the account that today's Smiling Day (I call it Smiling Day), I shall be happy instead and forget about my guilt. Wait till I really have no money left then I feel guilty.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So smile~

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

9:09 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4