<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 16, 2007
SBS Day
Changed the template! Don't be bothered by the fonts that cant be read further down. I have no time to change the colour again. Just hightlight and read ok?


Today was the annual SBS Day which was rather happening.


Happening in the sense that there's performances, free lunch, free donuts (woohoo!), symposium, and ironically, happening lab session which had us getting NO result whatsoever.


Spent more than 2 hours in the lab without getting any results. In the end, we went down to the lunch late, and there werent much food left! (as in, the chicken la)


So didnt take pics of the food.


But but but..


There's free donuts givenaway!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From the donut factory!


And here's the nice Joleen who helped to give the donuts away

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Didnt manage to take a pic of Xiaohui


They were very nice to let us *coughs* choose *coughs* the donuts even when there was this girl who didn't allow us to. Thanks alot!!


Here's our selection

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wanted the double chocolate taken by Kelvin!


Bo bian. I took the Hazelnutty one

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But it is also very nice!


Also seen at the booth was this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The plaque sponsored by KC Lun


Floorball challenge leh!


I was so impressed by the blank plaque (spell correctly not?) that I had to take a pic of it. haha..


--


I'm getting rather stressed. And when I'm stressed, I blog. Or I change the template.


Thinking about it, it is a waste of precious time. Hai.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:20 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4