<body scroll="auto">
Monday, March 26, 2007
Random
Fever's gone but my nose is super blocked till I have difficulty breathing. = S


Oh, I posted up this song "She Is' by Classiquai -- a song from the soundtrack of Kim Sam Soon -- on this blog. If you don't like it, please scroll a long way down to stop it k? (A long way down 'cause it is eating into the space of my blog posts) I'm like addicted to the song but cant find anyone who has it. So resorted to posting it on the blog to listen. My bad.


Anyone has this song? Please send me k! Then I'll remove from the blog. (or till I'm sick and tired of this song)


As Saliva Spurtter has said, I have alot of weird dreams. Really ALOT. I get one weird dream a night on the average.


I think it has gotta do with me sleeping a weird sleeping pattern everyday: come home and concuss till 11+pm before waking up and sleeping at 2++am again.


Really terrible sleeping pattern. I'm now in the midst of trying to change the pattern back.


Pics in the next post! Too lazy to post up pics today.


And I still have got Kelvin's birthday to blog about. But Kheng Boon still hasnt send me the pics yet! ahhhh... Remind me please~

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:12 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4