<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 3, 2007
KBoxing and BIG HUGE VEG!
Went Kbox on Monday to sing with Xiang, Chao and Kel.


And I think we went a little too high. 'cause we separated into 2 rooms to get the most out of it, there were times when Chao came over to our room, and I went over to their room so that there would be 2 people in each room.


And once, I came back to realize Chao sang my song!


And 'cause I forgot the name of the song (zhi4 zhao4 lang4 man4), I cried, "You sang.. You sang.. You sang MY COCONUT SONG!!!" (go watch the mtv, it's full of coconuts)


I think Chao got traumatised by me. hahahhahahahaha..


And from there, we went damn high.


We sang Grasshoppers songs (oh my freaking goodness, they are so so so COOL!), fast songs, slow songs, fought over the mic, fought over the remote etc.


Oh, and Chao gave his virgin experience to us! Erm. Virgin experience at Crystal Jade that is. What were you thinking you dirty minded pigs?


--


Today, I saw a damn huge vegetable.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I forgot its name


It's like the length of the width of my dining table la!


Hmmm.. Doesnt look that long right?


Alright. Here it is.. as compared to


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My arm


It's so freaking long that it's longer than my arm can?


FREAK!!!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:43 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4