<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Bean
Was watching Mr Bean on Saturday at JEC.


It was then that I realized actually Shaw charge 1 buck cheaper than GV for their movie tix. $8.50 on a Sat instead of GV's $9.50.


GV! You all charge so expensive for what?!?! I'm gonna boycott GV from now on! Unless on weekdays of course. =)


And then I fell sick. I just got sicker and sicker after the show, leading to me going home damn early to sleep instead of studying. I think the amount of hours I slept during the whole of yesterday and today can add up to more than 24hours.


The horror.


I just wasted a perfectly good weekend on sleeping the bug off. argh.


Anyhow, a favourite sight of mine: fluffy clouds that look like candy floss




What would I do without fluffy clouds in my life?


I think I have been seeing so much fluffy clouds that I dreamt of clouds the other day. The clouds werent in the sky in the dream. They were just around us everywhere. Damn pretty. And I managed to hug one. Oh my goodness.


I heart fluffy clouds.


"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:01 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4