<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Madness!
I've been having a real mad time recently. Really madness.

I went for the ASEAN Cup Singapore Leg like 2 weeks back with Erinna and Randy and Randy's friends (whom I don't know). Had a mad time screaming and yelling and what's not.

The atmosphere was great, with us doing the Kallang wave, and roaring our ROAR, and shouting "Referee KAYU!!" etc. (Not I scream la of course. I have got image one you know?)

One downside is that there's no replay screen in the National Stadium. So when something happens, eg. someone kicked someone and the latter got a yellow card, and I happened to be bending over scratching my leg, I would be damn stunned and start asking around "Eh! What happened ar? How come he kena yellow card??!!?"

Anyway, here are the pics!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wah. Damn SUNNY!


Psst: Note the empty seats behind me!

It wasnt before long when it started filling up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WOAH


And this is the view I have

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The players are so puny!


They are so tiny till I can only make out figures here and there (not even Aide Iskandar can?), and follow the football being kicked around.

And of course, my Lionel Lewis.

Reason? He's the goalkeeper mah. Won't change position de. hahahahaha..

And how can you missed a pic of me?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Told ya I'm ever ready for the cam le


Me and Erinna got bored during the break and started taking quite a no. of pics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Paky


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me Paky and Randy


And this is us when Thailand scored one goal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SAD!


But when Singapore scored the penalty, we went crazy and forgot to take pics!

Only remembering to take this one:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2:1!!!

Teeheehee. I love live soccer match!


I realized I'm about to concuss soon. So will continue blogging soon. Here are the upcoming stuff that I'm gonna blog about: Late Night Supper, Jue Dui Superstar, Baking Pineapple Tarts, Valentine's Day, MG Outing.

Interesting right?

Actually, the truth is, I need to remember what to blog about. =D

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:33 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4