<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Titleless
I'm lazy to post up pictures.

Alot of things happened. Results, the transformation of a promoter into a delivery man (not me!), me kena stranded alone at the shop and dozing off like mad 'cause there were simply no customers.

Hmm.. There are quite a no. of pics, but I'm really concussing. So no pics for this post.

And I realized I'm gonna miss my New Year bbq. Sigh. This job is seriously causing me to miss out on alot of family gatherings.

I'm starting to realize how my boss is a scheming business man who isnt too honest. I'm starting to dislike him ALOT. And I'll definitely not buy anything from him in the future (after I stop work) 'cause I cant trust him at all.

argh.

More of that to come soon.

In the meanwhile, Xiang is coming over to Bedok to work with me for one day tomorrow while Roland abandon me. Best right? But at least it's Xiang. Better than Roland!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:57 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4