<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Nightmare
I think BS203 is rapidly taking over my JC Chemistry as the most dreaded subject.

My nightmares have slowly been overtaken by BS203 instead of Chemistry recently.

Just yesterday, I dreamt that I was racing down to the exam hall to take the 203 exam when I forgot to bring something important (I forgot what was it), so I raced back to my room to take (Ya, in my dream, I was staying in hall. Don't ask me why.) before racing back to the exam hall.

During the race back to the exam hall, I remember vividly that I didnt study for the paper and my mind was full of dread for the paper. But I forced myself to rush back to the exam hall with the dread mounting further and further in my mind.

Then, the moment that I sat down in my seat in the exam hall, I woke up with perspiration on my forehead.

So, hurrah for me finally detaching myself from the JC Chemistry horrifying memories.

But..

Yeah, 203 isnt that fantastic either.

Damnit.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:39 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4