<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Neos with Sexy Family!
Yesterday, we had a sexy family outing! But ShuJing wasnt back from Msia yet, and Zhenwei was working, so we were left with the usual 4: Me, Xiang, Roland and Mk.

That Sexy Uncle hor, made us wait for him again. I think he has never been early before. Gosh, what is wrong with SBS guys man? Forever making girls wait for them.

But anyway, after a lunch that I nearly slipped and fall on the oily floor, we pulled them to Heeren to take neos! =D

So here it is:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think Roland's busy beo'ing Xiao Di


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hmmm.. The ugly handwriting isnt mine!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This nice handwriting is mine


Then, we wanted to make a grape eating pose, with Me, Xiang and Xiao Di as the grapes, and Uncle as the grape eater.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But somehow, the machine failed us. Sigh.


Then, we discovered a new function!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Collage


Wooo.. So pweeety hor? No decorations, just a simple collage only. Woooo..

Oh, and how could a neo have none of us going crazy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mk with his crazy pose, and me yelling. I think something got into Uncle's eye. Xiang, as usual, looks good. Tsk.


After all the neos taking, we realized we had no time to look for SBB, so went ahead with the KBoxing instead.

Somehow, yesterday was not as high as the chalet. Sigh. I don't know what was wrong. Maybe everyone's tired ba, so didnt get that high at all.

After K'ing, Xiang left to look for her bf while the rest of us went to look for SBB at Taka where he was selling expresso machines. The cappucino that he made us was nice! Just abit bitter 'cause he didnt add sugar (that Sexy Uncle say no need to add! So I drank it just like that. @__@) Had to add sugar after that.

Went to Lucky Plaza for dinner before looking for Ida and Sam over at Valentino before they move over to the new place. I saw this white furry bag! So nice! Too bad it cost like more than 7 times of what I have in my bank account. =(((

Went home in the rain. I think the heaven's bladder burst. It has been raining since yesterday morning till now.

--

Today, I went to sing again! This time round with Erinna.

Sadly, Erinna didnt know alot of the chinese songs, so we ended up singing all the English songs with the fake backgrounds. Had quite a fun time though 'cause I normally don't get to sing English songs at KBox.

Oh, and thanks girl for all the songs that you gave me today! =))))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

7:16 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4