<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Boxing Day!
Today, I wasnt narcissistic at all. None of the pics were of me. *applause!*

Instead, I took pics of the Roland 'cause I got too bored. Poor Sexy Uncle. Wahahaha..

He was pasting protective masking tape over the display sets today when I snapped this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Poor thing. He was in the most vulnerable position possible. 'cause I can poke his sides anytime I like! wahahaha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sexy Uncle pouting 'cause he realised his vulnerability


Ooh. Then an MP came over and visited in the evening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How come I never notice him before ar?


Couldn't recognise him. Roland didnt even know it was him la. I had to point him out before Roland knew he was there. haha..


Then I got really bored when I pop over to the shop next to us and bought this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My childhood memories!


Know what is inside not?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Roland didnt know


Apparently he had never played with this before and was damn shocked when I started to blow the bubble and gave it to him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Roland: "Ahh. Will burst not?!"


Me: "No la! Just hold it properly and smile!"

Roland: "Orh. Ok."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*smiled*


Who knows, 2 little kids passed by us and decided to play with us. Or rather, play with Roland. (psst: I suspect the little girl fell in love with Roland.) She kept blowing the bubbles and giving them to Roland.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See? So many!


They kept playing non-stop (think for like an hour) till I had to ask Roland to go hide over at the over side while I ask them to stop playing with us as we were working.

Anyway, to make sure Roland will not suffer from his deprived childhood, I got him to play the bubble thing. At least experience it mah. Right?

So he took it,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And blew,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And blew,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His face scrunched up in concentration


Till it was rather big, before... before a hole appeared and it got reduced to this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahhh! Not even taken out from the straw yet already gone!


Tsk.

Don't see I blow till so easy, it takes skills k! wahahahhaa..

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:21 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4